Friday, July 1, 2011

TWITTER AND BLOG URL! Leave your url here


Hi readers, followers and fellow bloggers! It’s a beautiful Saturday morning! How’s everyone?


Anyway, I notice that most of my new followers and readers are leaving their url everywhere on my blog (comments and chatbox). So, I had this idea of creating this post.Fyi, I like being organized. ;p You could leave your blog url here (please, skincare and beauty related stuff only) and I will follow your blog. Don’t forget to follow mine. J

And also, these past few days I’ve been enjoying tweeting and following fellow beauty bloggers on twitter. It’s just fun when you get to know people with same interest/s as you are.

Looking forward to seeing your beauty blogs and if you have twitter, don’t forget to leave your url here. J

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Stay fresh and beautiful!

Follow me on twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment