Monday, January 23, 2012

Geo Contact lenses in Nudy Gray


I’m back with another long overdue post! I’m getting better at this. LOL! Last December (and January is almost over, good girl Eloisa!), Val of Dull to doll shop, sent this contact lenses to me. As usual, I did checked the authenticity before giving my reviews on the contact lenses, so rest assured, Val is selling only AUTHENTIC contact lenses. (Btw, she’s selling Nyx products too!)

When Val asked me on what lenses I would like to do reviews on, I really had no idea what to choose! Then, I came across Diane’s blog. I saw her review on Geo Nudy Brown. Her post reminded me on how bad I wanted to try Nudy lenses back then. I’m always thankful for being a blogger because I get to try things for free!

Anyway, I opted for Nudy Gray because gray appears more nicer (compared to brown) and more obvious on my eyes but still looking natural! Although sometimes I get tired of wearing the same lenses all the time. I promise, one of these days I will go beyond my comfort zone!(hay, eto na naman ang promise ko! LOL!)

DESIGN

Nudy Gray has 14.2mm diameter. Just enough to make my eyes look bigger but not abnormally larger.  If you’re aiming for anime-looking eyes, go for 15mm.


The name “Nudy” is just perfect to describe the effect of the lenses on my eyes. It gives my eyes a blurry, pixelated, teary-eyes effect. It’s so gorgeous from afar and on photographs! (refer to pic, db? db?) It makes anybody’s eyes glow!

COMFORT

I’ve read bad comments and reviews on these lenses. They said that Nudy gray is so itchy (and uncomfortable) on eyes unlike most geo lenses. But for me, it was totally okay. Never blurry, just as comfie as my other geo lenses.

Note: With my experience on my past geo contact lenses, during the 4th month and so, I notice that my head would hurt if I wear it for more than my usual 7-8 hours. So, definitely, I wouldn’t recommend you to wear/ use it for a year, even if the life span of this lenses is good for 1 year. Also, wear them for only 6 hours maximum starting 4th month from 1st purchased to avoid any discomfort.

Again, these are not the most comfortable contact lenses on the Earth! My sister bought a freshlook contact lenses and she haven’t had any discomforts using that even A MONTH AFTER THE EXPIRATION. (Though, I wouldn’t recommend you wearing your lenses beyond its life span! Pasaway lang talaga yun si Ate ko, LOL, mahal daw kasi.). Yes, freshlook contact lenses are far more comfortable than geo lenses. But hey, not everyone can afford to spend Php 1,400 / month for a pair of colored lenses from Freshlook, right? (And yes, I wouldn’t too!) You can purchase geo lenses, use it for just few months until you’re still comfortable wearing it, then just throw it away. Sometimes, I do have this kind of thinking (with other contact lenses) that I have to use a contact lenses until the end of its life span (even if it hurts my eyes badly!) because it’s freaking expensive. But with geo lenses, hell no! It’s affordable, so even before the end of the life span of these lenses (probably on the 6th-7th month from the day I received it), I try to use another new lenses. (Malaking tipid narin yun, no! :p )   

Overall, I have been loving these lenses.  You can save a lot of money without sacrificing the quality and comfort! 

BTW, Val is having a great giveaway contest right now. It's not yet too late to join. Click HERE to direct you on her shop.

To Val: Thanks again Val for letting me try this great contact lenses, and for your patience in my delayed post. :)

Anyway, here are some of my pics wearing this contact lenses! 


I am wearing one of my favorite lipsticks! Mac pink nouveau although,the pictures doesn't give justice on how pretty the color really is. it looks more purple than pink.  btw, i tried thick eyebrows in here. umuuso lang! :) Appreciate, don't hate! Hugggssss!










No comments:

Post a Comment