Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks

Hi dear readers, I missed you. Did you miss me?
I’m back with a new post. I decided to do a review on this lipstick just because I heard that this certain line of lipstick from Ever Bilena will be discontinued. 
 It’s Ever Bilena’s Matte Lipstick. I got it on sale at Savemore for only Php 99. At first, I don’t know what color to choose because as you all know, testers are not available there. So, I just picked the first pink color on the shelf. Luckily, it’s a beautiful pink color in shade of Pink Flame.
 The packaging at far looks very classy, black with silver linings, but once held you could actually tell that it’s made from a cheap plastic material. But, again, I can live with that as long as the product works for me. Oh by the way, the packaging reminds me a lot of Nyx Rls, only rls packaging are rounds.
 The first time I opened this, I thought, “OMG! It looks so dry!” True. Once swatch, you could feel how dry the lipstick is. It’s not like Nyx Rls which are very creamy. 
 I don’t like the smell too. It smells like cosmetics, or maybe, soap? I don’t know how to describe it, really.
The shade I got is pretty nice pink shade. It is very pigmented too.
I like this lipstick more when applied. It looks so dry but glides easily on my lips. It blends perfectly too. I like the effect it gives because it’s not very creamy; it looks very natural on lips. The color is buildable too.
What else? The staying power is good. It stays for 2-3 hours on me.
Oh, but this is very drying on lips! So, if you love your lips, use lip balm! Always use lip balm underneath.
Overall, this is a superb lipstick for its price. Not every day you could find cheap lipsticks that would works as good as this one. 

LOVE:
> Very cheap at Php99 only
> Pigmented
> Color is buildable
> Staying power is average


HATE:
> Drying on lips


Price: Php 99 at Super Markets, 7Eleven, Watsons, etc
Would I recommend this: Yes, it doesn't hurt to try one

No comments:

Post a Comment