Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some updates and blog sale

Hello lovely readers, 
here's the picture of our new pet
DWARF RABBITS!
they're the cutest!
(NOT FOR SALE)

Also, I'm selling some stuffs.
Feel free to ask me questions
Just comment down below.

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICKS
(U.S. VERSION)
Shades:
WARM AND COZY
GET NUTTY
PARTY PINK
BROADWAY BRONZE
CRAZY FOR COFFEE
MAKE ME PINK
PLUM PERFECT
SWEET NECTAR

Price:
Php 750.00
Free shipping for MM

Freebie:
http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/2011/01/wet-n-wild-lipstick-in-light-berry.html
Note: Watch you see is what you get
Some lipsticks are with damage due to shipping and handling
But are 101% unused and untested.

I got 3 shades from this line for myself
The shades I got:
Pink Please
Park Ave. Peach
Autumn Rush

Watch out for my reviews on this line.

I'm also selling 
PRE-LOVED VICTORIA'S SECRET BODY DOUBLE MIST

Price: Php 200

I'm doin Pre-order on Geo Contact lenses too (please see my shop @ my sidebar)

I bought myself Geo Angel Gray and I really liked it
Reviews will be posted soon
Price: Php 650.00
I will be giving 50 php off to all beauty bloggers!
And followers of course!
What comes in the packaging of Geo Contact lenses:



No comments:

Post a Comment