Saturday, February 12, 2011

NYC Mineral Lipstick in 481A

Hello everyone! Just recently, I realized I was actually reaching for this lipstick every now and then. So, I thought of doing a review on this. While I was looking closely on the tube, I realize it looks like Mac Lustering in tube. See attached video below. Don’t they? Anyways, I can’t swatch it for you because the Mac lustering is not mine! LOL!
Moving on, it comes in a cheap packaging with clear cover, you know, just like most cheap lipsticks. The color payoff is superb. It’s very pigmented and buildable. This is a matte lipstick but gladly, it’s not drying on me. I could use this alone or with lip balm underneath. The smell of this lipstick sucks, like typical lipsticks my mother used to have long time ago. Hope you get what I mean. In addition, this lipstick is very creamy which makes it easier to spread evenly on my lips.
                
Overall, I really like this product.I'm glad to have this on my small makeup collection.

PROS:
>Staying power is superb
>Pigmented and buildable
>Very creamy
>Nice color
>Not drying

CONS
>Cheap packaging
>Not available locally
>Smells like cheap cosmetics (?!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment