Monday, May 9, 2011

Careline Lipgloss enriched with Vitamin E

I usually do my reviews after a week or even months of testing a product. But because I love these lipglosses, I can’t wait to share them with you.

These glosses are none other than CARELINE Lipgloss Enriched with Vitamin E. I’ve never tried Careline before just because their packaging looks very cheap. But I was so wrong. Just like the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”  Haha! I just recently got these, but I am so inlove with these. I regret that I only purchased two shades. But definitely, I will be back for more.


If you know me alot, you will definitely think that the shades that I got are not my shades. I like lipsticks that suits for  everyday but it never hurts to have these adorable shades on my makeup kit. I love playing around with these lovely shades.

Moving on with the reviews.

CARELINE LIPGLOSS ENRICHED WITH VIT. E

Describe the color:

104- A very lovely pink color with warm undertone.

111- A bright orangey red color

Packaging:
It comes in a test tube-like container and a sponge applicator. I like the applicator alot just because it’s easier to use compared to click pen type (just like Revlon Creme gloss). I find this alot easier in controlling the amount of product in the applicator.

Smell:
It smells great! In itsjudytime’s video, she describes the scent as "peachy" -like scent.
  
Pigmentation/Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
Wow, this is amazing! I don’t think it’s a lipgloss, it’s more like a liquid lipstick! I really like how pigmented it is! It glides smoothly on my lips too. It’s not drying on lips. You could wear this with or without lip balm underneath.

Staying Power:
Even though the consistency is very rich and glides smoothly on lips, this stays longer than most of my lipsticks and lipglosses! It’s not forever on lips, but stays amazingly even after drinking and eating (shade 111). I really love it!


Note: The shade 111 stays longer that shade 104. 

What I love most:
This is so far the best lip gloss that I purchased. Staying power is amazing! And it’s not drying on lips! And it’s very cheap!

What I hate most:
You can only purchase this at Robinsons Mall!
Only 12 shades. More shades please

Price:
Php 60.00

Rating:
5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment