Sunday, May 8, 2011

How to Moisturize Your Skin During Hot Days

I know, summer is almost over (plus, it’s raining hard today). I’m so late again, as usual. My title was supposed to be “How to moisturize your skin during summer” but then, I realized that hot days would be much appropriate.

Anyhow, if you could recall my post “10 things I love,” I told you how I love products that moistuze my skin such as lotions and facial moisturizers.

But I’m sure not everyone will agree with me. There are people who hate moisturizers especially during hot days because of the sticky-sweaty feeling it gives.  So here are some tips I would like to share with you.

Let’s start with facial moisturizers.
I found this moisturizer that works very well on me during hot days. It’s the Celeteque Facial Moisturizer.
(found this in google, credit to the owner)
This will not be a detailed review since I will be posting a separate reviews on the celeteque products that I recently purchased during their buy 1 take 1 promo.

Unlike most moisturizers, Celeteque comes in a clear gel water based moisturizer which is cool and unique. As far as I know, water based products are really great for oily skin. It is not greasy as most moisturizers are! My skin absorbs it very quickly and it is very light on skin that I sometimes forget that I’m wearing a moisturizer.

Next, moisturizing your body using lotions. 
I can’t find lotion that works like Celeteque Facial Moisturizer for body. But you could use moisturizing soap or body wash to moisturize your body. 

There are two brands that I love for moisturizing, the Olay and Dove. They’re fantastic in moisturizing your skin. I highly recommend Olay body washes because your skin feels incredible soft and smooth after bathing.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment