Sunday, May 15, 2011

IN2IT OIL CONTROL AND OIL FREE FOUNDATION REVISITED

Hi everyone! I would like to share with you my HG (Holy Grail) Foundation. Continue reading below to know why I love this foundation so much.


When I first saw this somewhere in google, I thought that it would come in a big compact like the one in Neutrogena but I was quite surprise when I saw this on Watsons. It’s a little bit smaller than Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact and very handy to use.


The refill comes in handy pink compact too but without mirror. Please check my first review on this.

Down below you could see the shade of the powder and the ingredients.

When opened you could see the powder and a separate compartment for sponge.

Notice that I put a plastic on top of the powder to cover it. I hope it has a plastic cover (like in Neutrogena) to prevents fall outs.

I really like this 3 reason: cute packaging, amazing coverage and superb in oil control.

The sponge that comes with it is amazing too. It’s so so soft and works well with the powder.

But if you read my first review, the reason why I temporarily stopped using this is because it broke me out. The worst and longest breakout so far. Check this post on my skincare routine after my breakout.

But because I love this foundation so much, I tried different ways to make it works for me and it does!
Here’s what I did:

1. I was using Elf Two way foundation for quite a long time before switching to In2it Foundation. So I thought that maybe I broke out because of switching my foundation. Thus, I tried using different kinds of foundations every day and week so as not to stick to one foundation. I tried “light” foundations first (mineral foundation) then slowly switching to light-medium coverage foundation then to in2it foundation. 

2. My sister once told me that foundation primer helps prevent your skin from absorbing talc and pigments from foundation. Talc clogs pores and leads to breakout. Therefore, I tried using primer underneath and see if it works on preventing my skin from breaking out.

The primer that I used underneath with this foundation is from Ellana, the Make It Lasts Ellana Primer.

Until my skin get used to this foundation and now I could wear it with or without primer.

I’m not sure which of the two helped me but anyway, the important part is I can now use IN2IT Foundation! Hooray for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment