Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lovely package from Red Jhelli Shop


Yesterday, I received a very lovely package from Red Jhelli Shop! I was actually expecting a package from Red Jhelli Shop because she texted me the day before  that she already sent the contact lenses for my review. But then, when I opened the package, I was surprised that she also included Mary Kay TimeWise Foundation! Last time, I told her that I was looking for a good liquid foundation from Mary Kay and suggested this to me. I did not buy it for two reason: 1) I need to save money since it’s quite pricey 2) I’m not sure what shade I will get. So can you imagine how happy i am when I saw this foundation on my package!






Aside from the two items, she made a personal letter for me and I was so touched that I had to share it here:
Ms. Eloisa, a wonderful day to you,

I hope the package would arrive safely and I hope the lenses are to your liking =)

I decided to add another item as thank you gift for giving us your time to do a review and also to thank God for giving me another year to live life to the fullest! (Will celebrate my birthday this October).it’s always best to share and just give.
I do hope the shade would fit your skin tone. I even asked my sales director and she said to not worry because they are really blendable and if I remember it correctly, for foundations its best to choose a shade darker than one shade lighter when in doubt. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

I just started out as Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and I really have a lot to learn, that’s why I had trouble answering your questions last time.

Business aside, I pray that we could call ourselves friends in the future; it makes the World a lot better to live when people don’t call each other “strangers.”

Before end this letter, I would like to ask you a favour. This October also happens to be called the “The Pink Month” or the month of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A lot of women, both young and old, die due to breast cancer. Breast cancer or any form of cancer is a hard and painful way to die. Those who survive it live to tell the tale of hope and those who die are the women who never gave up even in their trying times. Sadly, there is still no cure for cancer. But there is a way to prevent the severity of disease and that is to do “Breast Self Examination.” I would love to encourage you and rest of the women in the Philippines to make this a routine and spread the Word! Let’s help save LIVES!
I wish you all the best in your endeavours and love to read more of your blogs. Life is too short to live in sorrow, so live it.

Take Care and Godbless,
Jhia <3
Red Jhelli Shop

Raise your hands if you think she is the sweetest! *Raising my hands and feet*

I will do a separate review on the contact lenses and mary kay foundation. For now, if you’re interested with the items she is selling you can add her facebook account or like her facebook fan page.

Price of contact lenses:
1st purchase = 650 pesos
2nd purchase = 600 pesos3rd and succeeding purchases = 550 pesos

Plus stay tuned for their 'RED MEMBERSHIP CARD'. Wherein, members are given discounts on every purchase. No need to pay for the card it is absolutely free!

She is selling 100% authentic Geo lenses. I got mine yesterday and was able to checkthe authenticity yesterday.

This link will show you how to check the authenticity of your lenses: http://twinklebeautyy.blogspot.com/2010/01/fake-geo-lenses.html


No comments:

Post a Comment