Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dollface Avant Garde Palette

I had this for a year now, I guess. And this is my first and only eyeshadow palette because I think I wont' be needing another palette since I’m not really an eyeshadow person. I rarely use eyeshadow except for “super” special occasions. Besides, I still have quite a number of eyeshadow quads in my makeup kit. 
 The palette that I have is called Avant garde. It has a mixed of matte and shimmers eyeshadows. 
 Dollface says,
"Go color-happy with these bold matte and shimmer eyeshadows. Perfect for avant garde or high fashion makeup. Contained in a matte 9 x 6.5 inch case with two foam tip applicators and a mirror on the inside. Each pan is approximately sized at 0.6 inches (1.5 cm) in diameter, similar to a 10 centavo coin."

Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.
May contain: Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 AlLake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C blue No.1 Al Lake.

This palette caught my eyes since it is less than a thousand (Php 900 ONLY) and has 88 shades.

I got this on Supersale Bazaar in Rockwell but you can purchase it online HERE.

The eyeshadows are pigmented and stays the whole day even without primer! Yes, I admit, I don't have  eyeshadow primer (for real!) but believe it or not, it stays the whole day on me, on my friends and on my twin.

Remember my sister’s graduation, I did her makeup look. Post HERE. I use this palette on her without primer, and it stays until the end of the day .

Here are my other makeup looks using this palette. Click the picture to see the link of my post

my first ever eye makeup!!
I was thinking of swatching all the colors but it will take me forever. So, I just picked few shades that I like in this palette.
Neutral shades
  Violet/Purple shades
 Pink shades
 Black and Silver shades
 Gold and yellow shades
 Blue and green shades
 More blue shades
 They're so pretty and pigmented! I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment