Saturday, January 8, 2011

FIRST EVER BLOG/FB Contest

December 2010 --- I started selling online. I only sell Sophie Martin Paris items that time since I can’t afford to buy bulk items. Geez, I was very lucky that month because I was able to sell Php 10,000+ worth of products… Thanks to Ms. Rachelle B., who purchased almost Php 7000 worth of products and to my mom, my sisters and sister’s friends and classmates, I owe you the success of my business for the month of December.

2011--- I decided to resell more items like Singapore-Made Perfumes (Php 700.00) , Geo contact lenses (Php 650.00), cosmetics and more. I even made facebook account, fan page and multiply store.

That’s for my small business. Now for my blog, I was happy to know that my followers went up to 50 followers. Yey for all of you. Thanks for following me.

So yes, just like the title, I’ll be having my FIRST EVER BLOG/FB Contest for all my followers, buyers and friends. Yipee! Thank you all for spending time reading my blogs. LOVE! You’re the best readers.

What’s at stake? 

2 pcs Revlon Crème gloss, Mall price: Php 475.00 each
1 pc Sophie Pink Magic Cream, Php 70

I'll be giving away worth Php 1020.00 
  
I’m sorry, that’s all I can afford… for now. You know, I get guilty for spending money buying cosmetics even for myself. That explains it! Hahaha! Oh gosh, dad works hard for my money (since we’re not Richie rich!). So, yes, I spend them as wisely as I can… and you’re one of the wisest decisions I made. The truth is, I bought the Revlon Crème Gloss for myself but since I would like to give something to my readers and buyers, I decided to give it away. You first! . Lol! Oh, and I’m inlove with sophie magic pink cream, believe me, the staying power of this cream is superb! A+++++++.

There are 2 ways to join this contest. Via Faceboook or Via Blog

1. Be a follower of my blog (+1 ENTRY)
OR
2. Like my page (then post a comment like enter me on my contest’s album) : 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BeautyFix-Shop/128157997245854
(+1 ENTRY)

That’s all. But hey, you can increase your chance of winning by:

For Followers/ Bloggers: (+1 entry ea.)
1. Posts my contest on your blog.
2. Twit about my contest.
3. Put my contest on your sidebar with link back please.

For Facebook:
1. Each likes on your posted comment (enter me) entitles you to 1 entry. No limits. You can have 10 entries for 10 likes.
2. Tag yourself in any pictures in this album. +2 entry each

Winners will be chosen by random.org. Please join my simple giveaway contest.
Oh, and if you have no idea on the prizes I saw some reviews.
3 famous reviews on Revlon Crème gloss :
SOPHIE MAGIC PINK CREAM

My review on Sophie Magic Pink Cream
http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/2010/12/sophie-magic-cream.html


No comments:

Post a Comment