Friday, January 21, 2011

REVLON COLORBURST IN BABY PINK

I’ve been hearing lot of reviews from Revlon Colorburst Lipstick. I originally would like to buy Carnation but I saw this review, http://themakeupsnob.com/2010/04/another-viva-glam-gaga-comparison-revlon-colorburst-baby-pink/. According to her, Baby Pink is a dupe for Mac Viva Glam Gaga. Again, out of curiosity, I decided to pick this color instead of Carnation. I never had Mac Viva Glam Gaga as they’re expensive for my taste. So, why not try a dupe right?

So, to cut the story short, I bought Revlon Baby Pink. It looks promising in tube but I was not really amazed by this product… actually, I was disappointed. Read more to know why…

 At first, I fell in love with this. The packaging is adorable. I like it more than Mac lippies. Baby Pink looks even more adorable in tube. But once applied, it’s pretty sheer and frosty. Though, it is buildable. (check out the pictures below) but believe me, it takes many coat to achieve the color I’d like. 
 I don’t really have problems with the shade… in fact the shade was lovely BUT was completely ruined by the shimmers. I always hate frosty finish, I prefer matte.

 one coat of Revlon Baby Pink

more than 3 coats

Yes, I’m really disappointed and decided to sell this instead. If you’re still interested in trying this (in spite of my bad experience) you could message me. email address: eloisaco20@gmail.com. I’m selling this for only Php 100.00, add Php 80 shipping fee thru JRS Express or meet-up at SM Manila (Mondays-Fridays).

Here’s the recent pictures. 
 

Would I recommend this? I would like to try other shades (carnation and soft nude) but will never repurchase and recommend this shade again. This costs Php 575 (I think?) which is quite expensive for a lipstick and does not deliver amazing result.

**Note: This shade is drying and not long lasting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment