Friday, January 21, 2011

MAC FLUIDLINE IN BLACKTRACK

My first ever Mac Fluidline in BlackTrack. I know you know I don’t like buying Mac products for myself as they’re expensive here. But, I finally got the chance to own one when I asked my sister’s boyfriend to buy me one in the U.S (fyi, with my own money haha!) as they’re cheaper there. I got this for around $15 plus 9.75% tax. Not bad. The price of Mac Fluidline here is approximately $25.
Packaging: It comes in a glass pot unlike my Elf Crème Liner which comes in Plastic pots and dries completely after 2 months.
Mac Fluidline is creamiest liner I've tried. I apply this with Marionnaud eyeliner brush to create thin layer on my upper lash line. Fluidline dries quickly on my eyes within 10 seconds or more. 
 The color payoff was just "oh okay" for me. Wasn’t that intense black when applied with 1 or 2 coats. But hey I wouldn't mind adding more coats to achieve the black color I want. 
 For the lasting power, I was not really satisfied. Elf Crème liner lasts me the whole day without smudging. I tried Mac Fluidline yesterday and after 6 hours I think, it smudges. It’s  not like those in eyeliner pencils that will give you panda eyes. It smudges like it’s crumbling. Have you seen your face masks as it dries up? It’s similar to that. It smudges like dried eyeliners. 

I tried wearing it on school the other day... then I cried. Believe me, it washes away the fluidline easily but atleast it did not gave me super black undereyes like those liners that smudge.
But since the staying power wasn’t that superb, I like this for everyday as it can be easily removed with water and soap plus few swipes of makeup remover. 

Price: U.S. – $15 plus 9.75% tax
           Philippines – Php 1,100 or approximately $25

Would I recommend this? I can’t believe I would say this for Mac Fluidline, but I would not really recommend this. I would still like to try other cheap alternatives. I heard Wet n Wild liners works better than this one? Maybelline has a dupe for Fluidline too. If you have reviews on WnW and Maybelline please let me know. 


*CHECK MY COMPARISON REVIEW ON MAC AND MAYBELLINE GEL LINER HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment