Friday, November 18, 2011

MY ELICINA CHALLENGE!


It’s been a month since I received this lovely package from Elicina Philippines. However, I am not still ready to give you a review on the product/s. I don’t like to review  products for the sake of just blogging about it. If I have to say something about the products in my blog, I want it true and based from own honest experience. 

I tried Elicina Cream like a week since I received it but then, after that, I stopped using it. Oh no, not because it did not works for me. It’s just that during that time, I bought a certain product for pimples and I want to test if it would really works for me. And since both are for pimples, I decided to stop using Elicina temporarily to give way to the product that I am testing. After a month, I notice no improvements on my skin. Therefore, I decided to give up trying that product and to use Elicina.

So, this post is just to inform you that I will be using no other creams for pimples starting today, only Elicina. Let’s see if my skin condition will improve or not. As starting point of the challenge, here are my pictures.



I told you, I’m breaking out so badly! :,( And yes, this is far my worst breakout ever. Please bear with me. It took me alot of courage to post it up. No bad comments please LOL! I have been a good girl, do not let me down. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment