Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Geo Angel Brown

I started wearing contact lenses back in my highschool years (more than 5 yrs now). This is my second contact lenses from a korean brand. The first I’ve tried is Geo Angel Gray which is absolutely a gorgeous color although it appears bluish on my eyes. I believe I haven’t done any reviews on that. Anyway, I had that like few months ago.

In this POST, I told you that Jhia, owner of Red Jhelli Shop, sent me contact lenses more than a month ago for me to do a review on. 

Of course, the first thing I did was to check the authenticity of the contact lenses (both left and right). I wouldn’t recommend anything that will harm my readers.

 So, I guarantee you that Jhia is selling only authentic geo contact lenses.

Moving on.

The contact lenses I got was Geo Angel Brown. Compared to the geo angel gray, this appears to be more natural on me. I have dark brown eyes and this lightens the shade of my natural eye color. I really like that it enlarges my eyes too.

Comfort: They are comfortable even if I wear them for a long time, especially during the first two months. In fact, I wear them to school before for more than 8 hours straight. I know, it is not advisable to wear them for that long but I never had any discomfort on my eyes. 

With my experience on my past lenses, during the 4thmonth and so, I notice that my head would hurt if I wear it for more than my usual 7-8 hours. So, definitely, I wouldn’t recommend you to wear it for a year, even if the life span of this lense is good for 1 year. Also, wear them for only 6 hours maximum starting 4th month from 1st purchased to avoid any discomfort.

Price:
Cheap compared to lenses you can purchase in malls. 

Red Jhelli Shop prices:
1st purchase = 650 pesos
2nd purchase = 600 pesos3rd and succeeding purchases = 550 pesos

Here is me wearing GEO ANGEL BROWN 
(sorry sa mga pimples ko,di carry ng concealer yung iba. hahaha. breakout kasi ako naun)





No comments:

Post a Comment