Monday, August 15, 2011

Luview Real Shiny Eyes Palette

Long wait is over! Finally, here is my review on the palette I got from Luview through Korea Cosmetics!

Not long time ago, I did post a picture of me with half done face using Luview Palette on Korea Cosmetics page. I was just experimenting during that time that’s why I did not post it here. Anyway, I decided to share it with you now. So here’s the picture.. (left face no makeup, right with makeup)

Luview Palette:

Features
Four coordinating shades of velvety, shimmery color to create the looks you want, from lovely to sexy. Creamy, intense shadows build quickly, blend easily for lasting color. Wear them alone, as duos and trios, or layered together.
  1. Highlight and dramatize your eyes with the shimmering shades

  2. Silky lustrous powders transparently wrap the skin, allowing a seamless layering of pure color for a silky sheen and radiant finish.

  3. Squalene ingredients helps forming of skin protection layer without dry 

The palette has 4 shades:
 Packaging:
Luview is always consistent with the packaging--- expensive looking packaging. It comes in a mirror-like packaging as shown in the picture. Red is just perfect for working women, and can fit young ladies like me.

Color selection:
The palette comes only in 4 shades, all are shimmery. And basically these shades are more suitable for day time look. I wish Luview Cosmetics would release a palette with different colors and I wish they would include a matte eyeshadow on the palette. 

Pigmentation:
They’re decently pigmented but not as pigmented as Urban Decay or Coastal Scents. In my case, I tried swatching it few times to get the pigmentation I like for my eyes.
What I like about the eyeshadows is the shimmers, they are very fine. Also the shimmers helps brighten up your eyes and perfect palette for people who are aiming for everyday makeup look. 

Tip: It’s important to have eye primer to make your eyeshadows last longer and to make it more pigmented. But I admit, I don’t have one since I don’t wear eyeshadows for everyday. But if you like to make your eyeshadows appear brighter, here’s my tip. Mix your eye cream with a lighter concealer then apply it like a typical eyeshadow primer.


MAKE UP LOOK using LUVIEW PALETTE
 

Have a great day!
And dont forget to leave comment
Tell me what you think about this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment