Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Question and Answer portion



This post is a compilation of the questions asked by my readers. If you still have questions, click HERE.
*You can leave your name or not, it’s optional!

Questions asked via Formspring
Q1. Anong sim gamit mo?
A1. Globe

Q2. hi eloisa! could you tell me what face make up remover are you using?
Credit to: http://venusandmars08.multiply.com
A2. I use my facial soap from Venus and Mars (The Modern Geisha) to remove my face makeup. However, I use Etude House Eye and Lips makeup remover to remove my eye makeup. You can also try Maybelline Lip and Eye Makeup remover. It’s good too!
Q3. how much is the celeteque toner and moisturizer?
Credit to: http://www.celetequedermoscience.com
A3. 
Dermoscience facial wash
60mL - PhP 75.00
100mL - PhP 118.00
250mL - PhP 270.00
Dermoscience toner:
65mL - PhP 82.00
125mL - PhP 129.00
Check all prices HERE:
Q4. hi Eloisa Co, I want to know if I can color my hair after being rebonded last february 28. What type of Hortaleza professional coloring should I use for my hair, the crystal, the low ammonia or the regular? I want vibrant color but less damage:).
Credit to: http://herroyalbleakness.blogspot.com
A4. My friend told me that we shouldn’t have our hair dyed after undergoing chemical treatment such as rebonding. The best (and safest) advice I can give you is to consult your hair stylist. I’m really sorry, that’s the only advice I can give you.
Q5. You post a lot of beauty product reviews! you seem rich! what do you do for a living?
A5. Oh no, I am not rich. In fact, I can’t afford to purchase expensive products such as chanel, dior, or the likes. I just graduated from college. All the products I have were either purchased using my allowances, given to me as a gift, purchased by my sister or sent by sponsors for review.
Q6. hi eloisa anong magandang concealer ang marecommend mo para sa eyebags at blemishes?
A6. For now, my HG concealer is from Mary Kay concealer. I’m in Beige 2.
HERE is the link of my review for MK Concealer. 
Even Janica Buhain likes it too. 
Q7. Can I order?
A7. Mary Kay products? I don’t sell MK Products. You can purchase it at RED JHELLI SHOP

Questions asked via Message
Q8. What do you use for your eyebrows?
A8. I use Etude House drawing eyebrow pencil and Etude Houseeyebrow gel.
Q9. HI maria, wanna ask where'd you buy your wet n wild megalast lippies?
A9. Got mine at SM Manila before but I’m afraid WnW is no longer available at SM Manila. Nevertheless, I checked their site to know the location of their shops. WnW is available at SM Department Store Makati, Manila, Fairview, Las Pinas, Mega A3 and Watsons Personal Care Store Gen Next Mall of Asia ( Ground Flr), Mega A3
Q10. Have you tried Revlon Matte, Colorburst or Lip Butter?
A10. I've tried Revlon Matte lipstick and colorburst. I don't like the formulation, I find it too drying for my taste. I haven't tried the Lip butters, though.

Questions asked via Message
Q11. hi sis! kelan kaya kita ma-mmeet?! ^_^ ahahaha! Napadaan lng sa blog mo. Mmaya ulit :)) Tke Care always! God Bless! – Pham Mac
A11. Hi dear! Thank you for reading my blog!! <3 Maybe,  next meet and greet! I’ll let u know when! Looking forward to meeting you.
Q12. Hi, just wanted to ask kung panu malalaman what shade ng foundation ang ok for the skin -Issa
A12. The best way is to test it out on your skin. Always look for natural lighting. Do not trust the store’s (false) lighting, it can be deceiving most of the time. You can try it out on your face then go outside and check if the foundation will look natural on you. If you’re a sensitive person, you can try swatching the foundation on your jawline.
Q13. Hi sis! Ask ko lng po wat BB cream can u recommend s acne-prone skin? As of now, I'm using Soothing BB cream available from Watsons kso prang ndi xa effective sken though light nmn ung feeling unlike foundation n ang kpal ng feeling s face.  I've tried foundation before kso lge my break out and feeling ko umitim ung face ko.. Thank You Sis! Hope you can help me to decide which one is better for me....
A13. I had that same experience with foundation, especially for liquid foundation. If you’re acidic, get a shade lighter than your skintone.
My HG liquid foundation is from Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation (I’m in Beige 2 for NC 30). It doesn’t oxidize on me. However, the coverage is sheer to medium only. It can cake if you add too much layer (especially if you're using foundation brush). I use my Egg sponge to apply it. I had been using it for months already. I will definitely repurchase it.
For BB cream, since Luview Whitening BB Capsule is not available here (and pricey if you purchase it online), I recommend you to try Skin79 BB Cream (Hot Pink). It works really great on my skin.
*Remember: Each person is different.  What works for me may not work for you. I won’t give you an assurance that it will work for you.

Thank you so much for those who asked me questions! Hope this help! Until the next Q and A!

No comments:

Post a Comment