Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Etude House Hair Bubbles in Natural Brown

Hi lovelies!

When it comes to hair, I really hate experimenting. “What if it won’t look good on me?”  I’ve been really jealous with people with brown hair. In fact, I was thinking of getting my hair color done at the salon. But my mother always tells me that my hair is already beautiful and that I should not try dyeing my hair. . And the funny thing is that even when I get my hair cut at the salon and I started asking on how much it would cost me if I would have my hair colored, the one in the salon would answered me with the price and a follow up statement that goes like this, “Pero bagay naman sayo yun black. Sayang kasi yung buhok mo pag pinacolor mo.” haha! 

Anyways, when I heard about this Hair bubble at Etude House I was very happy. It’s very cheap and I wouldn’t have to worry about wasting my money if the color wouldn’t look great on me. Atleast, deep black is also available, just in case I won't like the brown hair. ^_^ Plus, I heard this won’t make your hair dry unlike the typical hair coloring.

At Etude house, I was having dilemma whether to get the Dark Brown or the Natural Brown.  I would really like to get myself Dark Brown since the Natural Brown looks so brown! But then, I thought that since my hair is already black, I’m afraid that Dark Brown won’t show up on my hair really well.

So I ended up buying natural brown instead.
The box looks like this. 
See how brown is the color of the hair of the model in the box

Just to give you an idea, this is the hair that I wanted.
Not this.

So I thought that maybe, I could achieve the hair that I want by using only half of the hair bubble and not getting my hair all dyed.

Here’s how I do it. (If you’re wondering if I can read Korean, I can’t! I just googled it. Etude house should write their instructions in English.It is really annoying when the instruction is already there but you can’t understand it. What a waste!)

1. Open the sachet included in the box. Then, dispense off the product from the sanchet into the bottle with pump which is ofcourse also included in the box.
2. upon doing so, tilt the bottle from side to side to mix the two liquids.
3. Wear the plastic stuffs included in the box.
4. Pump the bottle until the product comes out.
5. I start applying it on the outer layer and going in. I did not apply that much inside since I opted for a highlight effect. (not totally brown). I only used less than 1/2 of the hair bubble solution but if you like your hair to be totally brown, go ahead and use all the products onto your hair.
6. Leave your hair for at least 30 mins. You can use shower cap or not. It’s up to you.
7. After 30 mins, wash your hair with the Silky Perfumed Treatment included. Use it as a conditioner, not a shampoo.
8. Let your hair dry and you’re done.

So here’s my hair. I’m actually liking it. I’m really sorry for the lame shots. 

All with flash, except for the last 4 pictures.
 
 
 
 




Oh by the way, I would also like to take this chance to say sorry to all my readers. I feel guilty for not using all the products on my hair because it felt like I did not really showed you what will be the real outcome if I put everything on my hair. I’m sure this is not the outcome you wish for. Sorry for only using 1/2 of the product, but I can’t really take the risk. I don’t want my hair to be so brown like the one in the box. I actually like it the way I did it.

Thank you for understanding.

Price: Php 378
Would I buy again? Yes, definitely! Next time since this is just temporary hair coloring.
Rate: 5/5

I highly recommend this for people:
-who still don’t know what color suits them (you could try if wine red, natural brown, dark brown or deep black). Atleast they won't waste thousands of money just to try experimenting on what color looks best on them.
-who are afraid to try hair coloring because it might damage their precious hair
-who likes to try cheap hair coloring
-who likes to dye their hair but are saving money

*Edit: It's a bit drying on my hair after few weeks. I use conditioner everyday to make my hair softer. But it's not super dry like you'll hair get frizzy and all. I just think that my hair now is a bit drying than it was before.
*How long the color will stay on? I don't know. Maybe, forever? LOL! Just kidding. It's December 30 today and people could still tell that I dyed my hair. Pretty amazing, huh? I think this is a permanent hair color thus, it will stay until it grows out (with fading). Great buy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment