Monday, June 20, 2011

Etude House Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff

Tomorrow is the last day of sale on Etude House and I was really in hurry to do a blog post on Etude House products so atleast you could have an idea on the things you could purchase on their sale.

I did not buy much last time because almost all the things on my list are out of stock at SM Manila. Anyhow, I was able to pick some items I haven’t tried yet. Check out my Mid-June Haul. Everything I purchased are really good and cheap.

I highly recommend all the things I purchased on my last visit at Etude House. They are all great items except for the auto lip liner which is pretty average for me.

Anyhow, I haven’t tried the nose pack and Essence Mask yet so I couldn’t tell you how great they are.

Today, I will be reviewing the Etude House Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff which is very cheap at Php 178.

It is made from 100% natural jelly.

How to use:
Put your cleanser/ facial foam on the puff then gently scrub it on your face.

I highly recommend this since we all need to scrub our face once in a while to remove the dirt and exfoliate our skin.

Another thing I love about this is it helps your facial wash to form bubbles (lots of bubbles!). I’m not really sure what’s the benefit of foam with so much bubbles but I think most people would like their facial wash to have lots of bubbles just to satisfy their visual... needs (?!?) ..what am I talking about hahaha!?  What I mean is... to see is to believe. People likes more bubbles because they think that the more bubbles, the cleaner and more effective the cleansers are. Get it?

Do you want to see bubbles?
Say hello to my newly opened Jelly Cleansing Puff. Ohh, you're so squishy
Cleansing puff with my celeteque facial wash
Then squeeze...
Squeeze more. BUBBLES!

More bubbles! yey!


See the bubbles?

So yes, for short, I like this product! I will definitely repurchase again. I like it more than the facial sponge in Watsons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment