Monday, June 20, 2011

Etude House Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss 07

It all started with the Korean dramas and now, I’m really addicted with Korean movies, actors and actresses, cosmetics, skincare and even ice cream! So please bear with me readers for not being able to review products from my May Haul but I promise to do reviews on them.

But for now, I’ll do a review on another korean brand that I love, none other than the Etude House Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss. I purchased this last November 2010 and sorry for reviewing it only now. I’m so late as always.

Careline lipgloss in 101 and EH Lucidarling Lipgloss are my favorites. These are my on-the-go lipglosses. I use this several times already, from everyday makeup to school occasions. I used this alone or together with any pink lipsticks I have. The shade is just so flexible that I can use it whenever, however, whatever I like.

So here’s my detailed review on EH Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss in 07.

Color: 
 
A mauvey pink shade. A perfect everyday lipgloss.

Packaging
Packaging looks so girly. But after few months, the label will definitely fade. 
I love the applicator; it doesn’t look cheap as careline. The applicator is durable and sponge in the application tip is bendable.

Smell: The smell is adorable! It smells sweet but not overpowering.

Pigmentation/Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
Pigmentation? It’s not a lipstick so don’t expect the pigmentation to be as great as lipsticks. It is not as opaque as careline lipgloss but I actually like it this way. It has tiny shimmers in it which are very nice to give your lips an illusion of moisture and makes your lips really standout.

Texture -wise, it is slightly thick and sticky but not like Victoria Secret’s lipglosses. It glides smoothly on my lips. I don’t have any problems in applying the lipgloss.

Staying Power:
It stays on me for 3-4 hours but stays longer on the lips of my friend. When I did my friend’s makeup for our school’s program, I use this on top of NYX Tea Rose and to my surprise it helps the lipsticks to lasts longer. Usually, it is not advisable to use lipgloss because it tends slide off our lips making our lipstick stays shorter than usual. But to my surprise, the two lip products lasted her for 5 hours (Note: without eating). I don’t know what’s up with this lipgloss but yes, I love the staying power for a lipgloss.  It doesn’t stay as long as Careline lipgloss though but I was very satisfied since I was not expecting that much.


Price: Php 378
Would I repurchased: Yes
Rate: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment