Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mid-June Haul

First, my greetings to all dads! Happy Father’s day to all dads!


Secondly, a shout out to my twin’s friend Jessica. Hi Jessica! Thanks for reading my blog! When my twin told me about you, I was flattered and worried at the same time. Oh my goodness, you’re a UP graduate (now, taking Medicine at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila) and you’re reading my blog. I’m sure you’re very good in English but thank you for appreciating my blog. Feel free to correct my grammars hahaha! Just kidding! But seriously, I was very happy when she told me that you are really reading my blog without knowing that Elena is actually my sister. J

Third, sharing time! These are the few things I got for mid-June. I bought very few makeup items, yey! What a good girl, Eloisa! I’m so proud of you.

Anyways, let’s start!

Makeup Items:

Modelco Designer Eyebrow Kit in Dark
My first purchase for the month of June. I got this from GTalk. I know. I still have many eyebrow kits from elf to finish but the hell, I was surprised that she is selling a brandnew Modelco Eyebrow kit for a cheaper price (price in Manila is around Php 1,400). I love this until I had my hair dyed. Can't use it for now   since it works well with black hairs. I might consider buying the Elf treat and tame one of these days. But for now, say hello to my cabinet. Oh I almost forgot, I use the stencils every single day. It helps me alot in making my eyebrows well groomed. I was thinking of doing a eyebrow tutorial using powder and wax, or pencils, or both. If you like the idea, feel free to comment down below.



Everbilena Original Pencil in Brown, Php 80.00
Compared to one I used before, Ever Bilena Eye Color Pencil in Brown, this is php 8.00 cheaper and the color is much lighter than EB Eyecolor. But in terms of consistency, EB Eyecolor is waxier. The only reason why I purchased this instead of the EB Eyecolor is because the shade is lighter brown. EB Eyecolor in Brown is good for people with dark hair. I will be doing a comparison and swatching in the future, no worries.
Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner in 02, Php 98
My last makeup purchased. I'm into nude lips right now. I like wearing nude lips more than pinks so I decided to buy a nude lip liner. The color is just okay. It's a nude brown with peach undertone. It looks exactly the same as my lip color.

Non-Makeup things!

Etude House Petit Darling Nails in OR203, BR305, PP901. Php 98 each
My first nail polishes purchased! Yes, you read it right. I'm never a nail polish person though I've been using nail polish before. But I don't buy my own nail polish. I always borrow my sister's and mother's nail polishes. But now, I decided to buy 3 from Etude House since they're having 20 percent off until June 21. The nail polishes from EH are really great! Stays longer than drugstore nail polishes plus the colors are really nice. I don't like the matte nail polishes though. 


 Etude House Essence Mask, Php 58.00
I haven't tried it yet. But i will review this as soon as I can. 
 Etude House Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff, Php178 
Again, haven't tried it yet also since it is written in Korean. But But I guess, this is a puff you use in scrubbing your face??
 Happy Teatime Water Proof Lip and Eye Remover Tissue, Php 148
I was about to buy Eye and Lip Makeup remover (liquid form) at Etude House since it is much cheaper than this. But for the 3rd time I went back, it is always out of stock! So I decided to buy this instead and I was really satisfied. I like the smell and really removes my waterproof mascara.
 Etude House Greentea Nose Pack, Php 38
I haven't tried it yet since I don't have much blackheads on my nose for now. But I will definitely use this one of these days.
 Etude House AC Clinic Calming Mist Spray, Php 298

The only reason why i purchased this is because of Secret Garden. Remember the girl who uses spray thing-y to moisturize her face. I told myself, "Oh, it looks fun!" So I decided to purchase anything that you have to spray on your face. I was thinking of buying the other one which is the Aqua Cure Mist but since it was pricier at Php 448 I decided to buy the AC Clinic instead. haha! Plus, since it has salicylic acid, it helps prevent acne. 
 SkinFood Gold Caviar Premium Kit, Php 500-600 at Ebay.ph
One thing I hate about Skinfood in Malls, they're extremely overpriced! Yes, extremely like 100-200% higher than the price in Korea or even in Ebay. The heck, never buy skinfood at Malls. Okay? haha! Anyhow, I haven't tried it yet since I still have alot of skincare products that I need to finish. but I will do a review on this once I'm ready.
 Body Recipe Eye Cream in Cucumber
Actually, my twin sister is the one who bought this. Ohh, i love it! It moisturizes my eyes without hurting your pockets plus I love the scents of cucumber. 
 EO Flexwear Contact Lense in Gray, Php 720
Yes, it's a gray contact lense though it looks yellow. haha! It's okay, I'm not inlove but I don't hate it either. It is comfortable to wear, doesn't hurt my eyes especially when I use the solution down below. BUT, I'm still inlove with Geo Lenses. They look great one my eyes, the only con with Geo Lenses is that they are so freaking drying on my eyes. I wish EO would offer the same colors like the one from Geo Angel range.

Solo Care Aqua, Php 259
So far the best solution I ever tried! For 5 years of wearing contact lenses, I've tried different brands of solution like NeoPlus, Sauflon, Freshlook and other solutions that I can no longer remember the name. But really, this is the best so far. I wear contact lenses up to 12 hours straight and belive it, my eyes doesn't hurt that much compared with other solutions. Another thing, with this, I find it easier to put my contact lenses on. If you are someone who wears contact lenses, I highly recommend you to try this solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment