Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper

If you are a follower of my blog eversince, you’ll know that I don’t mind retouching my makeup.I have all the time in the world to retouched my makeup from my eyebrows, blush-on, foundations to lipsticks. But that was long ago. Since I’m on my last year now on college, everything seems to be more difficult than ever. Time was indeed gold. I rarely go to restroom to retouched my makeup. If you’re a person like me, then this post is definitely something that you must read.

I was very interested to try Gatsby Powdered Clear Paper because I was curious with “powder + blotting paper” thing-y. Who wouldn’t be? So, I purchased one and tried it myself.
Back in my highschool years, boys think that blotting papers are exclusively for girls used. Good thing Gatsby is known by boys to be a men’s brand plus it comes in a black sheets which is very manly. I love the fact that Gatsby introduced this product for men because regardless of your gender, everyone needs to blot once in a while since we all get oily. That’s the truth! I’m glad blotting papers are now accessible for men. Good job Gatsby!

Anyhow to my surprised, the powder is not visible as I imagined it would be. At first I was like, “Nye, asan yung powder?!” But when I rubbed my fingers on the blotting paper, I was really surprised how finely milled the powders are. I tried blotting the sheets on my face and O-M-G!, it doesn’t leave any residue of powder on your face. The shines will be gone in a sec plus you’re skin will feel incredibly smooth. The smoothness is the same as the smoothness I get when I used Myra Pressed Powder.  I don’t know how Gatsby does that but yes, I’m really impressed.

My sister is using the other kind, Gatsby Oil Clear Sheets and she told me that if you have very oily skin, that one will works better on you. But since my face don’t get oily as her, I think I would repurchased this one instead of trying the other kind. I just love the effect it gives me.

Would I repurchased again? Definitely! I will buy 2. 1 for me and 1 for my bf.

Rate: 5/5

Price: I can’t remember but it’s less than php 100 for sure.

Blog commercial:
For all my readers and followers, I'm selling Mac PN. 

Originally, I'm selling it for Php 900.But for my followers and readers, I'm giving 50php off.

Mall Price: Php1,000.00
My selling price: Php 850.00
Shipping: Php50.00 within MM
  Comment down below to order. Or email me at eloisaco20@gmail.com. Please include that you're a reader of my blog.

I'm also having Blogsale:
Php 1000

MAC PINK NOUVEAU, Brandnew with box, Authentic.
REVLON PINK IN THE AFTERNOON, Used 4-5x.
BEAUTY RUSH DOUBLE BODY MIST 250ML IN JUICED BERRY, 90% FULL

Php 1000

MAC CHATTERBOX, Brandnew with box, Authentic.
NIVEA ANGEL STAR, 90% left
REVLON COLORSTAY LIQUID FOUNDATION IN BUFF (Normal to dry) - 40-50% Full

No comments:

Post a Comment