Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My recent haul


Here are the beauty-related things I purchased a while ago (and a days ago). 

A while ago at SM Megamall
 Etude House Cotton Swabs- Php 48 (for only Php 48 I was able to get 3 pack of cotton swabs! Great deal, right?)
Wet N Wild Megalast Lip color in 900B/ Pink Sugar - Php 299
Chapstick- Php 78
Veet- Php 99 (My forever savior!)
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil - Php 98 
Etude House Lip and Eye Makeup remover - Php 198 (My 2nd bottle! Better than maybelline!)

Few days Ago:


Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Php 314 (Got it on sale! Yay!)
Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly - Php 395
Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm -can't remember the price but it's around 90php (and i don't like it)
Fanny Serrano Two way cake foundation in organza - Php 399


 The Body Shop Skin Matte it Primer - I can't remember the exact price but it's around Php 800
Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Primer - Php650 at Eastwood Bazaar (superb in oil control!)


No comments:

Post a Comment