Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's for Christmas? SOMETHING (Finally!) AFFORDABLE

A few months ago, my phone got snatched while on my way home. *sad* I was really so depressed for days because I  paid for it with my own savings. So when my sister decided to apply for her first Globe plan she chose the plan that includes a free Blackberry Curve smartphone and gave the smartphone to me since she knows how much I wanted a BB phone. The Globe Tipid Load Plan then cost her 1500/per month! Quite pricey but I think is her average prepaid load consumption (including the pasaloads for me!!)

So you can just imagine how shocked we were when Globe released their Blackberry Christmas Promo which can allow us to own a FREE Blackberry Curve for just 599 plan! It even comes with UNLIMITED mobile surfing!! Its perfect for mobile blogging or when we just feel the need to update our facebook status from anywhere. 

What's more amazing is that Globe gives us 4 plans to choose from and some of them even includes freebie plans choices. Sadly though, this promo is open only to new plan applications so we are going craaazy just looking at how much we're missing!! The promo is only until Dec. 31 so this is something you really shouldn't miss if you are planning to go postpaid.

 
Here's a summary of the BB smartphones available:

BlackBerry Curve 8520 (perfect for student bloggers like me!)
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 599 with unlimited mobile surfing

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 (hurray for Xmas bonuses yuppies!)
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 999 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P400 consumable amount
•  1 freebie from A to C, E

BlackBerry Curve 9360 (an executive hubby/wife's perfect Xmas gift!)
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 1799 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P1,200 consumable amount
•  3 freebies from A to C, E

BlackBerry Bold 9780 (what better way to celebrate that promotion?!!)
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 2499 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P1,900 consumable amount
•  5 freebies from A to C, E

Freebie choices:
A - 10 min calls and 200 SMS to Globe/TM
B - 5 min calls and 25 SMS to other networks
C - 20 mins IDD calls and 10 ISMS to 10 destinations**
E - Unlimited calls and text to one Globe/TM number
** US, Canada, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand


Globe really has its ways of giving their subscribers the best deals in postpaid plans. My sister also enjoys the flexibility of her load plan and the convenience of having her plan charged to her credit card to avoid the hassle of paying a lot of bills at different time of the month. She's also planning to apply to their new paperless billing, which allows her to receive her billing through email. Best of all, she gets to help our environment too!! :)

As you all know, I am still in school, but I think I could already afford to avail the plan if I wanted to. Plus I can get back a Blackberry smartphone for my sister. But Xmas would be so much merrier if through this blog, I can WIN one for her! :)

A complete information of the promo can be found HERE.

***This is my blog entry for Globe Kris Kringle Blog Writing Contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment