Monday, April 30, 2012

Recent Haul


Hi lovelies, I have a mini-haul to show you! Just recently my sister attended a makeup workshop from Suesh. These are the goodies she got from the workshop.

 Suesh 7 pcs Brush Set
The black case for the brush is super travel friendly (style and size!)! I love it! 
Magic BB Cream from Suesh
This is a nice base for makeup but has no coverage
Hengfang Beauty Angel Cosmetics
The design of this palette is super cute, as if you're just reading a magazine!
This palette reminds me alot of Elf Beauty Book.
Unfortunately, the eyeshadows were very shimmery and pigmented. I will do a detailed review on it soon
Finally, goodies from Ate Myla of Fabshopaholic
 Ate Myla gave me accessories! I love these!
 My very first Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream. Seriously, the staying power of this lip cream is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
 Sleek Makeup Palette in Storm
This palette is something I will definitely repurchase someday! This Sleek Palette is definitely a MUST-HAVE. Very pigmented plus tons of tutorials using this palette are available in Youtube.  Famous gurus like TheMakeupChair, Pixiwoo and Pixi2woo are using this for their tutorials! For Php 650, this is definitely a steal! 
I can't stop thanking enough, Ate Myla. Ana is sure right when she said you are like her fairy godmother. Because you are indeed, like my fairy godmother too! 

Please check Ate Myla's fabulous store: 
FABSHOPAHOLIC



No comments:

Post a Comment