Friday, December 3, 2010

CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES CONCEALER

Clinique says,
“Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines. Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested.”



I tried so hard to make this works for me, but the hell, it’s so freakin’ hard. This would be a short review because I just want to share with you how much I hate this product. LOL!

Disguises dark under-eye circles? Maybe not. 

Reduce the look of puffiness? Again, not!

Long wearing? Never!

Won’t creases? Impossible!

Doesn’t not settle on fine lines? Every time I use this on my undereyes, it creases like hell.
                 
So, yes, again, I don’t like this. That’s all! ;[


Bare Eyes
With Clinique All about eyes concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment