Friday, December 3, 2010

RAVES AND RANTS and MORE!

I really miss blogging. It’s hard to make reviews this week because I’ve been really busy… again. So, this morning I decided to make one, or two? I’ll be doing more reviews on Christmas break I promise (including my Body Shop Natrulift since I started using some of them na! Yey!). For now, I would like to share you my raves and rants and some products I used to hate. 

Here are my raves:

 
Avon Simply Pretty Mascara
Pond’s Facial Wash
Skin79 BB cream
Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry
Metholatum
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead control
Ellana Make it lasts Primer
Ellana Foundation in Hazelnutte
Maybelline Clearsmooth Mineral Foundation
Elf Eyebrow kit
Bare Naturals Softest Focus Brush
Ellana Brush
Olay Moisturizer
EO Emotions Contact Lenses in Grey Mist
VS Lip gloss
Elianto StayOn Eyeliner
Elf smudge Brush
Elf Blending Brush
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Beige
Nyx Lips in Indian Pink
Nyx Tea Rose
Lip Ice in Sheer Color
Nyx Thalia
Elf tone correcting concealer

And ohh, i forgot to include this:

 Elf curler

Belo Pore Refining Toner
Venus and Mars Emu Oil

And here are my rants. BTW, these are the products I tried so hard but did not work for me. Oh well, some products not included in my rants and raves are products that are not so Wow and not so Aww. 

 
Avon Eyeliners!
Closeup White
St. Ives Makeup remover and Facial Cleanser (though I still use this sometimes before Pond’s or St. Ives Scrub)
L’oreal Bare Naturals Mineral Foundation
Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
Niver Angel Star
Avon Simply Pretty Lip Balm
Maybelline WaterShine
Ellana powder concealer in Innocence
Elf Total Face Brush

And here are the products I used to hate before but finally, I found ways to make them works! Yey!
 
OLAY MOISTURIZER + MAYBELLINE CLEARSMOOTH MINERAL FOUNDATION
                I don’t wear Moisturizers before because I can’t seem to find any reasons why I should have. But, I discovered that this two works amazing. I like the dewy looking skin it gives. You should give this a try!


ELLANA PRIMER + SKIN79 BB CREAM
                I used to hate Ellana Make it last Primer because it doesn’t make my makeup lasts longer but, when I tried this as primer for my skin79 I was amazed on how smooth it made my skin. Plus, it makes my skin79 tipid to use since this really evens out and smoothens my skin. Yey!


LIP ICE SHEER COLOR + NYX LIPS IN INDIAN PINK
                I prefer matte lipstick that’s why it’s hard for me to use Indian pink. But, I accidentally discovered that this works best on me when use with Lip ice (base color), perfect pinky coral lipstick


MAYBELLINE MINERAL POWER CONCEALER + ELF TONE CORRECTING CONCEALER
                Maybelline Mineral Concealer is so perfect in concealing my blemishes but I can’t seem to make it works for me on my dark undereye circles. But, with Elf Tone correcting concealer on top, this works perfect for me.


IN2IT TWO WAY FOUNDIE / AVON SIMPLY PRETTY DUAL FOUNDATION + ELF BLENDING BRUSH
                Since I don’t use these two products now as foundation, I’m still happy that I found a way to use this rather than throwing it. I use these for setting my eye concealers makeup. I do like that these are not cakey and I like how it makes my eye makeup lasts longer.


AVON EYESHADOW (the darkest shade) + ELF EYEBROW KIT IN LIGHT
                I don’t wear eyeshadow but my mother gave this to me. Haha! I don’t use this honestly. Look at the packaging; it’s the Old Avon Packaging. I have this for a year I think (or more??) lol! I love Elf Eyebrow kit but it makes my eyebrows look half okay since it looks like I only have half eyebrows. So, I use Avon (the darkest shade) on the arc of my brows and it looks better than before.


 Thank you for reading!
Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment