Saturday, December 11, 2010

SOPHIE MAGIC CREAM

Have you tried Facial Wash, Soap or Creams that promise to give you rosy cheeks or natural pinky glow but never actually works? Then, wait no more because I’ll be reviewing a product that will “instantly” gives you NATURAL ROSY CHEEKS!

As you know, I’m selling Sophie martin paris products but it doesn’t mean I have to be biased in doing reviews right? But, really, I love Sophie Martin Magic Cream. It’s the first cosmetic product I’ve tried in this brand. I will definitely buy more~ It’s just that I still have makeups I need to finish first. I’ve heard raves on their J’adore Lipsticks and foundations. So, maybe, I’ll put them first on my list as they are affordable.

Anyway, going back to Sophie Martin Magic Cream. The reason why I bought this is first, I’m selling it, and secondly, I saw this on Niggi’s Review. Click HERE.

As always, I tried it on back of my hands. It’s a white cream that turns into a beautiful pink color I’m sure your cheeks will love.

Here’s the packaging of the product:
 
It comes in one size, 10ml at very affordable price of Php 70.00. Yes, it’s good for first timers who want to try the product first.


Almost as big as my Lip Ice Sheer color
Lightly applied for natural pinky glow

See, it looks natural!
I love this product as it lasts for a veryyyy long time! Believe me, put this on morning and no need to retouch at all. It stays the whooole day! Amazing!

PROS
> Cheap!
> I love the scent! It has this powdery smell which I love
> Buildable (you can achieve the natural pinky cheeks to Tomato cheeks! Lol!)
> Loooooooong lasting!
> Will never gives you sticky feeling unlike most liquid or cream products

CONS
> It’s hard to know how much you’ll need to achieve the pinky cheeks you want.

TIPS:
> Try it first at the back of your hands and estimate how much you’ll need. Spread it and blend it well. If you achieve the pinky cheeks you want, then put the same amount in your cheeks. 

Inside Andi Eigenmann's bag
 Source: http://www.stylebible.ph/gallery/popup/behind%20the%20scenes/2174#16_1280453541073010

Almost all items for Melissa Ricks are from Sophie martin (lipstick, magic cream and koshize) except for, uhm, Mac ofcourse
Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439841033643&set=a.435286093643.233708.255865348643&pid=5403455&id=255865348643

No comments:

Post a Comment