Friday, December 24, 2010

TOP PICK FOR 2010

Ohhh, Christmas’ eve is near. Aren’t you guys excited? Well, I am. My mom is sooooo busy right now cooking foods for us. Anyways, since mom’s doing the entire job, I was left with nothing to do but to blog. ;p 

So, I thought I’ll just make a TOP PICK for 2010! But no time to take a pictures now. Sorry ^_^ (I’ll just review them someday when I’m not busy)

I’ll do TOP PICK 2010 with Spend and Save Version. Save products are the cheaper versions of Spend products.  But those in Spend category doesn’t mean you have to spend thousands of pesos. Let me just say that I’m inlove with two products … so I decided to put the cheaper in Save while the other in Spend. LOL!

FOR HAIR PRODUCTS:

CONDITIONER
Save: Venus and Mars Conditioner
Spend: CreamSilk

SHAMPOO
Save: Head and Shoulder Smooth and Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

BODY PRODUCTS:

SOAP
Save: Olay Beauty Bar (I’m inlove with them,, all of them)
Spend: Palmolive Naturals in Pink (made my skin soft.yey!)

BODY SCRUB
Save: HBC Body Recipe Skin Lightening Body Scrub

LOTION
Save: St. Ives Aloe and Chamomile
Spend: Lancome Miracle (my bf’s gift to me with perfume ;p)

OTHERS
Bath Origins Sole Food * Foot Blush
Scents and Blends Green Therapy Protecting Foot Scrub
Venus and Mars Bare It All Cream (Mentholated)
Veet Hair Removal Cream
Veet Hair Removal Wax

FACE PRODUCTS

CLEANSER
Save: Pond’s Cold Cream Perfect Care
Spend: The Body Shop’s Natrulift Cleanser

FACIAL WASH
Save: St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Facial Wash
Spend: TBS Natrulift Facial Wash

FACIAL SCRUB
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Facial Scrub

FACIAL CREAMS
Save: TBS Natrulift Day and Night Cream
Spend: Olay Total Effect Cream

EMU OIL
Save: Venus and Mars Emu Oil
Spend: BareNaturals Emu Oil

MOISTURIZER
Olay Complete Moisturizer

TONER
Save: Belo Pore Refining in Pink
Spend: TBS Natrulift Toner

COSMETICS:
Primer: Ellana Make It Last Primer
BB Cream: Skin79 BB Cream Hot Pink
Eyebrows: Elf Eyebrow Kit in Light
Lip Product/s: Lip Ice, Nyx Tea Rose and Indian Pink
Foundation: Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact; Maybelline Clearsmooth Mineral Foundation
Concealer: Maybelline Mineral Power with Elf Tone Correcting
Eyeliner: Elianto StayOn Eye pencil
Brush: Bare Naturals Softest Focus Flat Top Brush

Yey, that’s all. And I’m currently on my search for powder foundation. I love Neutrogena but I’m looking for yellow undertone, light on skin, light to medium coverage, refillable(if not refillable atleast affordable) and good for the skin. Can you help me ladies? Oh by the way, I’m using Natural Beige but I guess,uhm, it’s a bit darker on me now. How light is the other shade again? ;p

And oh, I’ll be trying new skincare products for 2011. What can you recommend ladies? And I’m torn between Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream and Olay Total Effect Cream. And, St. Ives Mask or Mud Pack Masque?
I’ll be happy if you can help me. Thanks in Advance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment