Friday, December 3, 2010

ELLANA POWDER BLUSH IN FULFILLMENT

I’m not a huge fan of blush… I never was. But, it doesn’t hurt to buy some. One of my favorite blushes is from Ellana and the shade is in fulfillment. I have this in Enchanted too but I like Fulfillment better that’s why I decided to make a review on this.



Ellana describes the color as “Watermelon peach with gold satin finish.” 

I really like the shade of this blush as I can use this for everyday. It’s not like other blushes that screams, “PINK!” or “CORAL!”, this blush is soft-toned and easy to blend (just like ellana’s description on this product). If you want to “just” glow, I think you would really like this. The color is buildable. The staying power on me is just okay, this won’t stay forever. I retouch atleast 2-3 times/day. But I don’t mind applying blush every now and then. If you want to make this lasts longer, try to use crème blushes as base.

PROS:
·         >Beautiful coral pink shade with nice shimmers that makes your skin glow
·         >Buildable
·         >Little goes a long way
·         >Easy to applied and blends well

CONS:
·         >Average staying power

Price: 2.5 g = Php 180.00 ; 1g= Php 100.00
Rate: 4/5
Would I recommend this? Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment