Monday, October 25, 2010

BARE NATURALS FOCUS FLAT TOP

BARE NATURALS FOCUS FLAT TOP

From site (http://barenaturals.multiply.com/photos/album/60/SOFTEST_FOCUS_FLAT_TOP_now_available)

“A flat top brush that's SOFT, won't shed and can apply your foundation and setting powder seamlessly!”



According to some bloggers, this flat top brush is like an EDM flat top. I have this brush for almost 3 months, I’ve washed this couple of times, never shed nor bleed.


PROS
> No shedding
>Even after 3 months, it remains the softest. Just like new!
> Cheap. Only Php 419 + shipping.
>The size is handy
> I’ve never tried it on liquid or cream foundation, but works very good in applying powder foundation. It provides good coverage.

CONS
>NONE!

RATE: 5/5
Would I recommend this? Yes, I highly recommend this!



No comments:

Post a Comment