Sunday, October 31, 2010

MY WONDERFUL AND MOUTHWATERING EXPERIENCE AT CENTURY PARK HOTEL (Café in the Park)

MY WONDERFUL AND MOUTHWATERING EXPERIENCE AT CENTURY PARK HOTEL (Café in the Park)

You read it right! This is post is all about foods and my yummy experience at Century Park Hotel Restaurant. So, sit back and enjoy the delicious foods!

Let me start this by saying, “I LOVE FOODS!” I love Chinese Cuisines as much as I love makeup. LOL! My grandfather is a Chinese and that makes my father a half Chinese and half Filipino. That explains why I love Chinese and Filipino Foods. Honestly, I prefer Asian foods more than Burgers and Fries or even Steaks.

Moving on, yesterday, my family and I went to dine at Century Park Hotel and believe me, if you’re a person who loves Asian food, you’ll never regret dining here! They serve wide selection of lunch buffets from different Cuisines from Asian foods (Chinese and Japanese) to American and Mediterranean Cuisine! Though, it’s a bit pricey, I think it’s around Php 1,200 something + Additional Charges (RVAT, Municipal Vat and 10% Service Charge). Drinks are expensive too. I think Mango Juice, the one I ordered, costs Php 305 plus charges. (FYI, I did not pay for anything. You know I can’t afford it! LOL. Father paid for everything ;p)

I almost forgot! Century Park Hotel is located just beside Harrison Plaza and SM Malate. We dine at Café in the Park, the restaurant at the left side of the lobby near the grand staircase. 


Me and my twin :)


With my Older sister
And of course, my dad!


Here's the pictures of the restaurant 




So, now the foods!
The foods, as usual, are well-arranged according to its variety. Main Course are placed the middle. Placed at the right side are the desserts (cakes, fruits, chocolates and more!) At the left side, you can see the Asian and Mediterranean Cuisines

Here's a picture of my plate LOL! 

My favorite pink salmon!!! Yummy!
Sinigang na Pink Salmon
Mr. Crab

Oh gosh! I really enjoy eating!
Some Chinese Foods (Siomai and etc) ;p


Japanese Foods

That's for the main course and some Chinese and Japanese foods! Now, the desserts!!!! 
Brownies, Cakes, Chocolates and more!
Halo-halo and Ice cream!
Forgot the name! But, I really love this! 
Carrot cake, Chocolate Cake and Chocolates haha!

Another Chocolate Cake! Yummy!


A mint-flavored Chocolate
Mango Crepe!


My favorite Fruits! Strawberry, Watermelon and Dragon Fruit!

See, all of this for Php 1,200++ (drinks not included) . Pricey but it's worth every cent!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment