Monday, October 25, 2010

ETUDE HOUSE MAGIC TINT BALM

ETUDE HOUSE MAGIC TINT BALM

Chapped lips are my usual problem until I discovered EH Magic Tint Balm. It’s really a Magic!

Bare Lips

With EH Magic Tint Balm


At first look, it looks like it’s flavored but truth is, it’s not. It doesn’t have any taste but it has a fruity scent. The consistency of this balm is thick. I don’t think it’s a bad thing though ‘coz this makes the balm last longer than the average lip balm. When applied, it gives me a natural tinge of color on my lips which I really like. It feels nice too. This pot will sure lasts me for a long time; it’s huge for a balm. 


PROS

>Has fruity scent
>Good staying power for a lip balm
>Looks natural on lips
>relieved my chapped/dry lips
>CHEAP!

CONS
>Some girls don’t like lip balm on a pot

PRICE: Php 198.00 at Etude House
Rate: 5/5
Would I recommend this? Yes! Yes! It’s Cheap but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment