Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick

Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

Elf says,
"True color therapy is here. Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. This luscious liquid lipstick creates wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks"

The moment I applied this, I was disappointed because I was expecting a liquid “lipstick” not a gloss. It has this slight amount of color but looks like a gloss on me. It’s hydrating and feels good because it doesn’t give me this sticky feeling on my lips. Not long lasting though. It stays for an hour or less.Though, I still think it’s worth a try. If you’re looking for a lip gloss that’s not too sticky, I do recommend this. It has many beautiful shades I’m sure you’ll love. So, that's it! I still like this.

PROS
>I like the sponge applicator
>Works as Lip gloss
> doesn't dry out my lips as it wears off
>Makes my lips really luscious looking
>CHEAP!

CONS
>Don’t expect you get a lot of product on this tube
>Not a LIPSTICK! Poor Pigmentation
>Not a long wearing product. You have to apply it every now and then

PRICE: Php 130 at E.l.f.
Rate: 3.5/5
Would I recommend this? Yes, it's worth a try. It's moisturizing and affordable. Just don't expect too much. :) Again, not a lipstick! Not long lasting! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment