Sunday, October 24, 2010

VICTORIA'S SECRET LIP GLOSS



VS BEAUTY RUSH LIP GLOSS
I was, literally, eating this product on my lips. It has this sweet taste I can’t resist. As advertised, it has this beautiful shimmers (not glitters) that make my lips look healthier, you know what I mean.  This is one of my favorite! I love wearing this everyday in spite of the sticky feeling it gives. Though, I don’t like the packaging. I hate lip gloss in tube like this because sometimes, I have to use the top of the tub for application. I hate it when I pressed a lot of the product out of the tube because it makes the top of the tube really sticky.


PROS

>If you want to impress your boyfriend, this one is for you because it has a sweet taste that lasts longer than any other lipglosses with flavors.
>I was licking my lips over and over but still, the gloss stays on my lips for an hour or two.


CONS

>Since it lasts longer expect a thick and sticky lip gloss
>Pricey for a lip gloss(or that's just me?)

Rate: 4/5
Would I recommend this? If you want a thick, sticky lipgloss and doesn’t care about price, well, I would recommend this to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment