Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elf All Over Color Stick

E.L.F. ALL OVER COLOR STICK 

Shades: 
Pink Lemonade, Persimmon, Lilac Petal and Toasted



I was really excited to review this because it’s one of my favorite elf products of all time! LOL.

The 1st time I saw this product, I was like “oh, it’s too tiny.” So, I thought it will just last for month so I bought two. I was wrong! This tiny product lasts for monthssss! I’ve been using it for 5 months now! Amazing! Only Php 130 and will lasts you for more than 5 months?!



Elf says,
3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and/or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.”


Aside from a little product lasts you for a very long time, I love this because it’s so easy to use. It’s something you can easily throw on your kit then you don’t have to worry for blush, lipstick and eye shadow. Yey!


Most of the time I use this on my cheeks to give me a healthy dewy glowing skin. I love how tiny shimmers make my skin healthy under the sun. I also use this, sometimes, as base for blush to make the blush stays longer. It works as eyeshadow base also. The only thing I can’t make this work is on my lips. It makes my lips dries.

PROS
>A Little goes a long long way
>Cheap!
>Makes your skin healthy looking
>Can be use alone as blush, or as base for powder blush
>Can be use alone as eyeshadow or as base for powder eyeshadow
>Saves a lot of space in your pocket
>Available locally

CONS
>It has a sugar orange scent to it. (tho, it’s no big deal)

PRICE: Php 130, available at E.l.f stores nationwide
RATE: 6/5
Would I recommend this? Definitely!





  





No comments:

Post a Comment