Monday, October 25, 2010

NEUTROGENA FINE FAIRNESS UV COMPACT

NEUTROGENA FINE FAIRNESS UV COMPACT in Natural Beige


Neutrogena says,


"This extraordinary powder formulation blends evenly with skin tone to hide imperfections for beautifully natural-looking coverage. Contains Vitamin C and Licorice Extract, plus sunscreens to help protect the skin against harmful UV rays and prevent the formation of sunspots. Immediately leaves your skin luminous and helps improve skin fairness every time you apply it. Hypo-allergenic. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Resistant to humidity, sweat and sebum (oil). Comes in Light Beige and Natural Beige shades."



My shade is Natural Beige. 
It's non-comedogenic, means it doesn't clog pores, which is good. It's hypoallergenic too! This compact did not break me out. The coverage is light on me.
 I like this compact because it looks classy. And I do like big compact. It has a big mirror too, which is adorable. 
Another thing is, the powder has this plastic cover which prevents fall out on the mirror. I hate it when i have to clean the mirror before using it. 
 Call me cheap, but i think it's kinda pricey because it doesn't provide me much coverage when i used it with my flat top brush. 
But overall, I still love it though, not my HG.



PROS
> Evens out skin tone
> Brightens out your face
> Has Vitamin C and Licorice Extract
>Has SPF 15
> Feels light on skin (as if you're not wearing any foundation)
> Not Cakey
> Will never break you out
> The cover in the powder prevents fall outs which saves you from the hassle of cleaning your mirror every now and then
> Big mirror!
> The sponge in it is quite good
> Lasts 4-6 hours on me
> Non-comedogenic
>Hypoallergenic
>Can be applied wet/dry



CONS
> Pricey 
> NON-REFILLABLE! (I hate throwing such beautiful case!)
> Limited Shade: Natural Beige and Light Beige
> If you're not a big compact person, this is not for you. 

Price: Php 700.00 at Watsons
Rate: 4.5/5
Would I recommend this? If you're looking for a powder that's sheer in coverage, light on skin, improves your skin, has SPF, and is below Php1000, I would still recommend this! Can still be a HG Material.  

No comments:

Post a Comment