Friday, November 26, 2010

ELLANA MAKE IT LAST PRIMER

Ellana Mineral Makeup--- the brand I used to love. 

My second eldest sister discovered this long time ago (She’s a sucker of mineral makeup and organics products) and recommends this to me. I’ve been using Ellana Mineral Makeup for quite a looong time. So here’s my review.
                 
ELLANA MAKE IT LAST PRIMER
                BTW, I tried using their mineral foundation. I used to love it until one day, I met Elf Studio Line Foundation realized convenience of a compact foundation. LOL! 



Back to the product, the make it last primer! This is my first primer… (Together with ellana sheer velvet in white chocolate) that’s why I can’t compare it with other primers out there. 

I love how this primer makes my makeup application lots easier! This makes a perfect base for liquid foundation, BB Creams, loose powders and mineral makeup! It makes my face really smooth as it evens out the application of any foundation. 

 If you like flawless effect, you can use this as base then top it with bb cream then your favorite foundation to sets it! It works for me! 

The only thing I hate about this is, it doesn’t make your makeup last longer. I would prefer the name. Ellana Make it smooth!  LOL! Oh well, at least I’m not a huge fan of forever there makeup. I can live with makeup that lasts atleast 3-4 hours on me (except for brows, mascara and eyeliner). So, I would really still purchase this someday. Or maybe, I would give other brands a try, what do you think? Maybe, Bare Naturals Primer?

Rate: 4/5
Price: 30 ml @ Php 400 and 20ml @ Php 280

*Edited: I discovered that this helps me prevent breakout too because foundation primer helps prevent your skin from absorbing talc and pigments from foundation. Talc clogs pores and leads to breakout.! I tried this underneath my IN2IT foundation and amazingly, it works! Now, I'm using my in2it foundation again together with this and i really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment