Tuesday, November 9, 2010

L’OREAL BARE NATURALE FOUNDATION

L’OREAL BARE NATURALE FOUNDATION

L’oreal Says
“This foundation offers high coverage with the weightless feel of a powder. Made up of essential minerals, L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation protects the skin and lets it breathe freely without clogging pores or causing breakouts. Aloe and vitamin B5 soothe, nurture and condition the skin while antioxidant vitamin E helps protect against free radical damage. Suitable for sensitive and intolerant skin, as well as imperfection-prone complexions.”



First, lemme talk about the packaging. I think the packaging is brilliant. I like the idea that they added brush to this foundation. The brush that comes with it is not that bad either. It’s soft and can blend the powder very well. Though, others may find this a little bit scratchy because it’s made from a cheap material. If you find this brush scratchy, you might get irritated because you still have to bring the brush with you even if it’s useless. Also, the packaging itself is kinda big. I prefer the small circle packaging like Ellana / Elf Mineral foundation.

I have this in shade, “Natural Beige” which is a little bit darker on me. I got this from ebay so I had hard time finding my shade. LOL! But no worries, I still use this with my bb cream which is lighter than my skintone.

The coverage of this is quite good. You can achieve full coverage with this one which is plus plus plus for me. Though, I find this cakey sometimes. The staying power is good too. It stays 4-6 hours on me.
 I like the smooth finish it gives too.

“Suitable for sensitive and intolerant skin”--- not true. It cause breaks out on my sister. I don’t wear this everyday because my skin gets bad after continuous use. 

PROS
>It’s a mineral makeup
>Available locally.
>It comes with a brush
>A little goes a long way
>Light to full coverage
>Staying power is good
>Controls oil
>Feels light on skin
>Has SPF

CONS
>Cakey
>Can cause skin to breakout

Rate: 3.5/5

Would I recommend this? Yes, overall it’s still a good product. Full coverage + mineral makeup + light on skin = L’oreal Bare Naturale

Would I buy again? No. I don’t like loose powder and I still want to try other foundations out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment