Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MY RECENT HAUL

Just want to share you my purchase yesterday.

My favorite purchase this week was St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead control. I used to have this long long time ago… Oh well. I love this scrub!



This product is oh-so-amazing! Waking up was always the hardest part because I have to deal with oily face, large pores and more! But this scrub is so wonderful in controlling oil. I swear, it leaves no trace of oiliness on my face (though large pores are still there).

I wish I could have time to review this next week. I’ve been really busy.

I also bought Belo Pore Refining Whitening Toner.


Lastly, my contact lenses from EO emotions. I was lucky to have this for only Php 850 per pair. Originally, it was Php 1100. Php 250 off makes me and my wallet really happy!

I like this because it makes my eyes look bigger! 

EO Emotions in Henna Brown
EO Emotions in Grey Mist

 Just want to show you the contact lenses i'm using before.
EO in Hazel

I'm wearing hazel! 
Pictures of me with contact lenses (in Emotions) to follow!

Reviews on these products to follow also! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment