Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NYX LIPS

NYX LIPS

            Because I love nyx roundlipstick, I decided to buy another nyx lipstick. This time, it’s nyx lips. The staying power of Nyx Lips is better than nyx roundlipstick. Since it stays longer, it’s more expensive than nyx Round Lipstick. The packaging is way better too.

Thalia.
            The color is exactly the same with nyx roundlipstick. It is as pigmented as nyx roundlipstick too.



 Indian Pink.
            I would describe the color as a pink shade with orange shimmers. Yes, it has shimmers that are noticeable in lips. Though, I still think it’s a pretty pinky coral lipstick. If you’re wondering, it looks more coral than pink on lips. Since it has shimmers, it’s not matte! So, if you’re not a fan of frosted lipstick, I wouldn’t recommend this. If you have dry lips, I wouldn’t recommend this either. It looks awful if you have chapped lips.




Overall, I would say this is better than Nyx Round lipstick. 

Price: It varies but Carefreeshopper is selling this at very affordable price. Php 160 + shipping
Rate: 5/5
Would I recommend this? Yes! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment