Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quick Post: Venus and Mars Emu Oil Mixed with cpc+g and Yakult Mask


Have you remembered my In2it Breakout? So far, it’s my worst and longest breakout ever due to cosmetics (2nd week of September up to now, almost 2 months).

Skin care Routine since 3rd week of October

1. Yakult Liquid Mask (http://whenchichitsthepan.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-yakult-mask.html)
I just drink some yakult and then the left over poured on a cotton pad
2. Wash my Face with Facial Wash (I’m using Pond’s)
3. Apply Venus and Mars Emu Oil (i mixed cpc+g, whitening ingredient)
Yakult!
Venus and Mars Cpc+g and Emu Oil
Below are pics taken on October 28(on my 1st week of doing my skin care routine). I've seen improvements already after 1 week of doing this routine. 

NOTE: Sorry, i don't have any pics of my pimples during my breakout from September-October but I assure you, it's worse than the pics below.( i haven't done anything or put anything during 2nd week of September to 3rd week of October on my pimples)


Below are pics taken on Nov 6 (on my 2nd week of doing my skin care routine)



As you can see, it helps lessen the pimples. Yey! Stupid me, I should have done this before! But it’s okay, at least my pimples are almost gone now. 

So here’s my quick review on the products I’ve used:

Cpc+g (Clair Blanche – Papain – Calamansi plus Glutathione)
 This is a whitening ingredient (?) I mixed in my emu oil. I really like this because I notice that it helps me lighten my skin tone. I was using Elf Foundation in Rosy Beige before but because of cpc+g, I changed my shade from Rosy Beige to Beige.

Effects on me:
>Lighten my skin

Price:
Php 185.00 per 20 ml jar 



Directions for Use:




Use 1 to 3% or 3 to 6 drops of these babies and mix into your favorite lotion, astringent, cream, moisturizer and EVEN EMU OIL. Emu Oil plus CPC+G is the perfect combo! Emu Oil is the natural oil that penetrates the fastest onto one's skin.

Emu Oil

Emu oil is an oil made from the refined fat of the Emu, a bird native to Australia. It has been used for a thousand of years for the treatment of burns, wounds and bruises. It has also been used as a pain reliever for bone, muscle and joint orders. It is used to soften the skin while making it 2.5 times thicker and stronger, (thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles!) and is frequently found in ointments for dry cracked heels. It is considered to be the "it" ingredient in beauty products, such as natural analgesics, non-surgical facelifts and wrinkle removers because it is the only natural oil that penetrates the skin the fastest.

Emu oil has been shown in studies to aid in reducing scar formation in healed burn wounds, muscle sprains and arthritis due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to lighten the skin's appearance.

Emu oil is a proven anti-inflammatory, with effects comparable to that of ibuprofen; a bacteriostatic, meaning that it does not promote the growth of bacteria; a Hypoallergenic, which means it is not known to cause skin irritation or have any side effects; a highly penetrating oil that absorbs without leaving a greasy feel; and a non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog pores.

Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.

Effects on me:
>Treat my acne
>Soften skin
>Lightens scars

Price:
Php 425 per 30ml bottle
Php 700 per 50ml bottle 

(Quite Expensive but it works for me)
(Search google to see the other benefits of Emu Oil. I’ll try to use it to repair my chapped lips)

Yakult Liquid Mask

Effects on me:
>Instantly brightens my face
>Helps lessen my pimples. Yey!








No comments:

Post a Comment