Saturday, April 2, 2011

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICK IN ANGEL ROSE (ASIA VERSION)


Describe the color:
It is a gorgeous pinky coral shade

Packaging:
Looks exactly the same as Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipsticks
Smells:
Doesn’t have scent in it

Pigmentation:
Very creamy and pigmented

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
The lipstick is very rich and creamy. It’s very pigmented with only one swipe on my lips. The finish is very matte also. Not drying on my lips especially with lip balm underneath. 

Staying Power:
Not superb but stays atleast 2-3 hours on me which is decent for a lipstick

What I love most:
I love the color! Actually, I was torn between Angel Rose and  Bon Bon Pink but boyfie told me that Angel Rose looks better on me. Oh my, but I want to try Bonbon pink also so I might get that one next time.. I still have some lipsticks on my list, like Ever Bilena in Mauvey and Scarlet, Careline Lipglosses and Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick. 

What I hate most:
Hmmm, none so far. 

Price:
Php 299 at Maybelline

Will buy again?
Yes! I want to try Bonbon Pink


Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment