Saturday, April 2, 2011

My First Ever Bright Eye Makeup!

I did Bright Eye Make-up today because I'm going to join Dollface Contest! Hoorray for me. 
Just want to share these pictures with you ladies. Hope you liked it.
It’s my first ever bright eye makeup look. Haha! I don’t know what name to call this. But one of my friends told me, “Parrot-style” hohoho! 



PRODUCT USED:
FACE:
Foundation: In2it Warm Beige
Concealer for eyes: Maybelline Mineral Power in Cream and Beige
Concealer for blemishes: Maybelline Mineral Power in Beige
 Dark Brown (Espresso) Eyeshadow from Avon for contouring
EYES and BROWS:
Eyeshadow from Dollface
Here's the shade I used:
Matte Yellow (4th column from left, 5th row)
Yellow Green with shimmers (3rd column from left, 2nd row)
Green with shimmers (9th column, 4th row)
Matte Blue (5th column, 4th row)
Almay Eyeshadow Trio (this color as highlighter)
Mac Fluidline in Black Track
Covergirl LashBlast and Elf Curler

LIPS
Nyx Rls in Tea Rose

Other product used without pics:
Elf Eyebrow Kit
Ecotools Brushes
BareNaturals Flat top brush
Avon Glimmerstick in Black
Prestige Blush
Geo Contact Lenses in Angel Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment