Saturday, April 2, 2011

SOPHIE MARTIN PARIS MY KOSHIZE COLLECTION LIPSTICK IN LK1 Fuchsia Pink


Describe the color:
It’s not a fuchsia pink! It’s a gorgeous Barbie pink lipstick. A dupe for NYX Roundlipstick in Tea Rose

Packaging:
The packaging is simply adorable! It’s like Paul and Joe (b’coz of the color of the packaging and overall look) but you could still tell their differences. They’re like sisters, not twins. 
 Smells:
It is scented but not over powering. I actually like the smell. It smells like baby powder.

Pigmentation:
Very creamy and pigmented.

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
It is very creamy but less creamier than NYX Rls in Tea Rose.
Very moisturizing, in fact, sometimes I don’t wear lip balm underneath.
The finish is not matte; it’s more on glossy side because it’s a moisturizing lipstick!

Staying Power:
Average. Stays atleast 2-3 hours on me

What I love most:
The color is very nice! As you all know, tea rose used to be my favorite! Now, I found my new favorite lipstick because it has exact shade (as tea rose) but lasts longer on my lips!

What I hate most:
None

Price:
Php 160 only at Sophie Paris Reseller (like me!)

Will buy again?
Yes!

Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment