Monday, April 25, 2011

My First Tag Post

It's my first ever tag post! 
Yay. Thanks Diary of Late Bloomer for tagging me.
Hope more bloggers will tagged me in the future.
:)

Let's start! These are the 10 things I love:

(1)
I love CHINESE RESTAURANTS
i already told you before that my grandfather is 100% Chinese. That's why I love Chinese Cuisines. When there's a birthday in our family, especially on my father's side, we always celebrate it in our favorite Chinese Restaurants. :)
The best! 


(2)
I love my CELLPHONE,LAPTOP AND CAMERA
Sorry for cheating! haha! 
(I cannot live w/o my fones :))
(I love this because it's handier compared to slr. I could bring it anywhere!)
(Camera i used for pictures)


(3)
I love MAKEUP
I love makeup but I'm not really obsessed with it. That's why as much as possible, I don't spend much money for makeup. Makeups from drugstore are my favorites. They're cheap but the quality are still good.


(4)
I love MOISTURIZERS and LOTIONS
I love anything that moisturizes my face and body. 


(5)
I love my BELLE DE JOUR PLANNER
No. Not exactly my Belle de Jour. My 5th favorite goes to any planner. I love planners. I never miss a year without planner. I love how it makes my life easier. :)
(got this from Ms. Kumiko Mae's giveaway!)


(6)
I love BAGS
That's only 1 photo of a bag but I do have alot of bags. Some branded, mostly are not. I have different kinds of bags like backpack, shoulder bag, handy bag, small bags, etc. I just love them. Truth is I don't really care if it's branded or not. When I want the design, I want it.


(7)
DOGS AND TWO RABBITS
We don't have alot pets at home but I love them all! I love seeing them every morning walking around. They're the cutest! :)


(8)
I love CHOCOLATES
I love Chocolates so much! I love Reeses, kitkat, ferrero, cadbury chocolates and toblerone! O gosh.


(9)
I love CONTACT LENSES!
I started wearing them 5 years ago and until now, I still wear contact lenses. My first ever contact lenses is from E.O (Executive Optical). I forgot the name of the lenses, but the shade is in green. :)
(This is my favorite so far.. from Geo Lenses in Angel Gray)
(This is my 2nd favorite from Executive Optical in Hazel)




(10)
I love KOREAN TV SERIES AND GIRLS
I love watching Korean Series. And i love the looks of Korean Girls. So beautiful.

Tag Rules:
  1. Thank the person who tagged you.
  2. List 10 things that you love.
  3. Tag 10 other bloggers to do this tag and let them know about it by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I'm tagging the following bloggers:
1. Cherish of Smokey Maniac
2. Kaizokumousy of Kaizoku mousy's Diary
3. Noe of Colorismyweapon
5. Joice of Joiceisgreat
6. JesRoque of MakeupLove
7. Michelle of Beautiful Loft
8. Kumiko Mae of Chase Beautiful Things
9. Pammy of J'adore Roughit
10. Sab of MissCoryPotts

No comments:

Post a Comment