Saturday, April 2, 2011

STYLI-STYLE BROW LINER IN 601 ESPRESSO


I’ve been using this quite long enough, and it’s already half the size when I first bought it. 

True, I’m contented with my Elf Eyebrow Kit because it works for me, but I’m still in search of perfect brow thing-y. In fact, I’m eyeing on In2it Eyebrow Powder but honestly, I was still thinking to buy it or not since it doesn’t have gel or wax. Seriously, I’m used with eyebrow kit with gel. I can’t imagine eyebrow powder without it. Anyways, if you have any reviews on in2it, lemme know please!

Describe the color:
It’s a very deep brown color, and closes to being black.

What I like:
At first, I was like “Oh my! it’s too dark.” And indeed, it’s really dark for my brows! I prefer brown brows but not this dark. So, what I did, I apply it very lightly and use my favourite Spooling brush to brush it off. I use this during the days when I’m very lazy.
It’s very stress-free to apply. Definitely, just carefully apply it and brush it using a spooling and tada, hello groomed eyebrows!
I like that it is very waxy also. It’s like a color and gel in one!
What I hate:
It’s too dark for my taste. I was thinking of getting a lighter shade like a brown shade.

Price:
It varies. I got it at around Php 100 i think.(Ebay.ph) Can’t remember the exact price


Will buy again?
Maybe

Rate:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment