Saturday, April 2, 2011

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick US VERSION in Pink Please


Describe the color:
A nice light pink lipstick. Good for everyday lipstick.

Packaging:
The packaging is simply gorgeous. This tells me what lipstick color collection it comes from. The cap doesn’t comes off easily too. 

Smells:
It smells like a clay dough.

Pigmentation:
This color is not very pigmented but I think it is made this way so it looks more natural on lips. Though, the color is buildable. I do swipe it few times for a better pigmentation on my lips.

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
It’s creamy, but not as creamy as nyx round lipstick. It’s a bit thick and sticky in a way. The finish is more like matte with slight gloss in it. Hope that makes sense.
I don’t think it’s drying also, but I still use lip balm underneath.

Staying Power:
Pink Please stays 2 hours on me without eating, drinking or the likes.

What I love most:
I love the color! It’s actually my every lipstick!  

What I hate most:
Can’t think of any?

Will buy again?
I hope so but I believe it is discontinued.

Rating:
5/5
Swatch: Left: swipe once. right: swipe few times

No comments:

Post a Comment