Saturday, April 2, 2011

REVLON CREME GLOSS IN PATENT LEATHER PINK

Hi everyone! Last night, I was actually pushing myself to do a review on some products that I owned but ended up with nothing... What’s the matter with me? Just today, I realized that I hate writing novels on my blog plus I’m not really great in writing. But yes, I still want to share with you my passion for makeup.

So, I decided to change how I write (just a little bit). I want my reviews to be short and direct, in this way I could write more reviews and you could read it with ease.
Anyways, let’s proceed to the product.

REVLON CREME GLOSS IN PATENT LEATHER PINK


Describe the color:
A bright, berry pinkish color with fine shimmers. Revlon describes this fine shimmers as “light reflecting particles give lips a fuller appearance.” 

Packaging:
It comes in a sleek twist pen packaging like this.
Open the cap. Twist the other end part and product comes out.
 The brush is actually good too.
Smells:
It smells weird and if you are very particular with scent, you might wanna skip this product.

Pigmentation:
Very much pigmented. It’s more like a lip color / liquid lipstick than a lipgloss. 

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
Thicker compared to most lipglosses.  Gives a healthy finish, good for ladies with chapped lips.

Staying Power:
Average as a lipstick, superb as a lipgloss.

What I love most:
The finish is adorable!  I use this during the days when I get irritated on my lipsticks for drying my lips.

What I hate most:
It goes on my teeth. 

Price:
Php 475 at Revlon

Will buy again?
Yes!

Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment