Saturday, April 2, 2011

MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK WITH SPF 15 SUNSCREEN IN BORN WITH IT


Describe the color:
A sheer pink shade

Packaging:
Have you seen the Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick (Asia Version)? It looks exactly the same. 
Smells:
It smells like Watermelon

Pigmentation:
Not pigmented. It’s very sheer. 

Texture/ Finish/ Consistency:
I don’t know how to describe the finish of this, it doesn’t have shimmers but it’s frosted. Once applied on lips, it’s very moisturizing just like other moisturizing lipsticks. But i notice, after few minutes, it dries my lips very much that it started to flake

Staying Power:
Very poor staying power. Stays less than 1 hour on me

What I love most:
The initial effect on my lips

What I hate most:
Almost everything! Hahah!

Will buy again?
No

Rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment